Huaka`i: A Musical Journey
THANK YOU TO OUR MANY DONORS!
NEW DATE!!- October 6, 2017 -
at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel
Bid at auctions, or purchase a lei
Enjoy as musicians stroll among the tables
with your favorite music and hula.
Honor the legacy of John Papa `I`i and the Kula Ali`i (Royal School) with your table purchase
Please join us!
- Tables at $15,000, $10,000, or $5,000 seat eight to ten people, your choice,
with added treats for those at the $15,000 and $10,000 tables.
- Individual tickets may be available at $350 each for seating at tables of ten.
Frequently Asked Questions
• I am unable to attend. How else can I support the event?
• May we suggest you sponsor a school trip? Click here to see more information about sponsorship, or click here to donate directly!
• Will there be an auction?
• Please check back here later for full auction details!
• Can I attend without purchasing a table?
• Of course! Individual tickets are available at $300 each, seated at tables of ten.
• Is there parking?
• Valet parking will be available at the event. We are located at 553 South King Street in Downtown Honolulu.
• What have previous events consisted of?
• Scroll below to see parts of our 2012 and 2014 celebrations!
• More questions? Feel free to contact Mary Ann Lentz at (808) 447-3922 or email at mlentz[at]missionhouses.org
A sell-out crowd enjoyed a beautiful evening! The show celebrated Na Lani `Eha, the four ali`i composers, with Ku`uipo Kumukahi and the Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame Serenaders and Halau Hawai`i, Kumu Hula Karen Ka`ohulani Aiu.
Patrons honored their favorite ali`i at each table, bought Needs List Lei and bid at our silent and live auctions of unique Hawaiiana.
The event in 2012...
We welcoming the Farden family of Lahaina! The Farden family entertained as we honored their beautiful music tradition while raising funds to make history real. We greeted our guests with music, a seated dinner under the trees, a silent auction, a needs list, and much more!