Become a Participating Corporate Member
Why we need your support
- Thousands of students learn Hawai‘i’s history on our site.
- Hundreds of researchers dig through our archives here or online.
- Thousands of visitors and residents enjoy special programs & daily tours.
- Countless hours are spent in preservation
What we have for you in return
- A slice of Hawai‘i’s and America’s history.
- A free Historic House tour – call to plan an employee tour.
- An archive of original manuscripts—many of which are online now.
- Discounts in the Gift Shop and for tickets to events.
- E-news and an active website of activities including online exhibitions and archives
What membership does for YOU
- You support HMH and feel good about making a contribution to our community.
- You are kept abreast of what we are doing so that you can be sure to enjoy the events.
- You get a 10% discount in the Gift Shop which is full of great ideas for gifting.
- The person named gets family membership privileges at over six hundred museums nation-wide, and 10% off tickets to events at HMH.
Corporate Membership Levels and Benefits
Friends and Family $100+
Corporate membership card in name you provide.
- A Free Historic House tour for up to four people
- Maile Wreath newsletter by email or U.S. mail
- Reciprocal admission to North American Reciprocal Museums
- 10% discount on regular merchandise in the Gift Shop for person named
- 10% discount on programs and tickets for person named
Friends and Family benefits AND
Two Free Historic House tour passes for guests
Contributor benefits AND one Basic gift
membership for a second person of your choice OR
Sponsor a school visit! $600+
A grade level will receive free admission, and if needed, bus transportation.
Students, teachers, and adult chaperones will learn of your gift to them. Sponsor them here.
Inner Circle $1,000+
Donors at $1,000 and above receive an Advocate
level membership and special opportunities.
Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives preserves the heritage and interprets the stories of the American Protestant Missionaries, their descendants, and their relationships with the people and cultures of Hawai`i, connecting with contemporary life, and encouraging a deeper understanding and appreciation of the complex history of Hawai`i.