Revised & Adopted 2/23/11
Title to the land under the Mission Cemetery belongs to Kawaiaha`o Church. In 1920, Kawaiaha`o Church granted the Hawaiian Mission Children’s Society a perpetual easement over the land, as long as the land is continually used as a cemetery.
Attached here are:
The 2011 Policies for the Cemetery as well as
Appendix 1, the historic documents
Appendix 2, the definition of Membership
Appendix 3, the Maps